Are you struggling with a painful transition in your life – grieving or suffering around a major decision – and are truly concerned with how it will be perceived by others? What if…this is exactly what your soul is trying to bring to you: RELEASING the voices of others? (Allowing you to fully hear the voice of God, in whatever way, shape or form you define this). My soul friend Leah Young believes that we are cradled by a Universe that conspires in our favor, bringing circumstances and relationships to stretch our souls, which are yearning for our growth. Having an unexpected, life-altering transition has helped Leah to slow down and become more attuned to this way of being, thinking and feeling. She bravely stepped out of “hustling for worthiness” in religion (trying to become more, do more, be more, serve more, more, more, more) and into authentic spirituality (realizing that the “more” she was striving for has always been within her; she just needed to tune in, slow down and rediscover it.) Leah is now a Transition Coach who specializes in supporting those in this “soul rebirth” and rediscovery process.
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Spotify | Stitcher | Android| RadioPublic | Google Play
In this episode:
- Releasing ownership of others’ beliefs and choices.
- Thoughtfully stepping away from relationships that no longer honor you in your growth, and sending them off in a spirit of honor and love.
- Reframing challenging circumstances and relationships to recognize the growth and teaching purposes they offer to us. Learning to see the rumble as a gift, rather than a curse – because the good and the “bad,” is all a gift.
- Leah’s parenting awakening: Viewing our children as empty vessels to properly fill vs. unique wise souls to guide into their own sense of wholeness.
- Allowing space for self-love and compassion leads us into real love and compassion for others.
- Recognizing that true courage comes from learning to sit inside the discomfort of life, often alone, to see it, to honor it, to be willing to move through it, and lean into the lessons.
Leah’s website is: www.BalancedLivingwithLeah.com
For more info on working with Leah, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find her as “Leah Lewis Young” on Instagram & Facebook. “Parenting.Aftermormonism” is her “baby” on Instagram; it’s an uplifiting, inspiring, positive group, offering resources and stories and hope and healing for conscious parents in transition.
I recently launched two online courses: The Emotional Wholeness Master Class and The 22 Day Depression Cleanse which can be found HERE.
I am the author of two e-books, “Where Depression Ends and You Begin: 4 Passages to Discovery”; and “True and Lasting Change–4 Ways to Break Through Fear.”
My Stand Speak Shine programs provide women with retreats and mentoring programs to empower them to heal, express and create.
My book, If She Could Speak, will be released in 2020.